Only questions today, no answers or definitive assertions.
- What are the ethics of trying to change someone’s mind?
- What are the ethics of trying to change the culture?
- If “first, do no harm” is a good general rule, how far into the future do we have to extend our care, and how are we going to define and assign harm?
- What are the ethics of tribes today? In other words, if it’s true that small groups have strong associative power, how can we build tribes that also help build the culture (as opposed to increasing partisanship and factionalism)?
- What does it mean ethically when we change our own minds?